My name is David Long and I am the owner of this website. I take your privacy very seriously. At a time of great change with regards to the rights of website users I am doing my best to keep abreast of legislation and to ensure that you get the best experience.
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better.
Some of the cookies we use are essential for the site to work.
We also use some non-essential cookies to collect information for making reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form.
To control third party cookies, you can also adjust your browser settings.
1. The data controller – David Long, David Long Marketing Limited, 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ, United Kingdom
2. Purpose of data collection and cookies:
a. Google Analytics to help me build a better website experience and provide more relevant content for all site visitors.
b. Google Remarketing cookies to allow me to promote my website to you and to people like you.
c. Facebook Marketing pixels to allow me to promote my website to you and to people like you.
d. LinkedIn Audiences cookies to allow me to promote my website to you and to people like you.
e. Email addresses – you may be asked to provide an email address to access some information.
f. Other cookies to make parts of the website and the automated marketing processed work more efficiently for you, the user.
3. Data is collected under the ‘Legitimate Interests’ proviso of GDPR requirements
5. Cookies are kept for 90 days.
6. You retain the right to withdraw your consent or unsubscribe from emails at any time.
7. Every time you receive an email from me you will be given a link to unsubscribe from future communications.